Compromises have been made in the battery department, although Xiaomi tried to balance it with 120W HyperCharge technology. There’s no shortage of choice when it comes to alternatives in this niche.
Gaming phones have long been popular for their beefed-up spec sheets and unimaginable amounts of RAM. Oh, and they’re often treated with striking designs, clearly inspired by sci-fi and cyberpunk genres. This focus on power and visuals, while appealing to enthusiasts, often intimidates potential consumers who are less willing to commit to the edgy aesthetics. The Asus ROG Phone 6 builds on a winning formula of solid specs, familiar styling, and a well-thought-out accessory line. Its ecosystem is one you can really buy into, and the phone is great in day-to-day use, with loads of smart, gamer-centric…
- An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor official firmware file, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
- Black Shark 4 features dual-symmetrical stereo speakers, a high-power amplifier, and an oversized sound cavity for surprisingly-bold audio in games and movies.
- Consider the Black Shark 4 Pro, which comes with shoulder triggers for a more tactile and responsive gaming experience.
- Moreover, modern apps require large RAM usage to run smoothly, making the RAM sector a crucial factor in our matrix calculation score.
- Its basic intention is to create mobile products with the strongest gaming experience.
But it also seems to be “insulating”, a bit like the sheaths on a pair of pliers for the lack of a better example. I feel like it provides extra protection against overheating for the hands. The featured Snapdragon 870 5G works hard on the Black Shark 4, with most non-gaming apps running at 120 (except YouTube).
The above three components when used excessively when you perform activities such as recording long videos, gaming, and editing videos. Other hardware notables include shoulder buttons, which might remove the need to use a dedicated Bluetooth controller of clip-on accessory with the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro.
- That’s not what’s exciting here but the feature that deserves praise for Xiaomi is the refresh rate.
- Perhaps it’s just the cooling system influencing the weight distribution.
- It is extremely responsive to the point that I accidentally unlock the Black Shark 4 Pro while setting it down.
- What’s more impressive, however, and in my experience actually more beneficial to gaming, is its 720Hz touch sampling rate.
You can flash Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool. Here you can find detailed information about firmware flashing with Flash tool.